Unroasted Green Coffee Beans, Twenty-Five Pounds
- Premium Arabica unroasted green beans from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm.
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried.
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources.
Beans are exported in Grain Pro bags and maintained at our Texas facility in a temperature controlled environment.
Specialty green coffee beans with 5 or less defects and no primary defects per 300 grams.
Moisture content between 11-12%.
- Choices include Caturra or Parainema.
Beans will be bulk packaged in a hermetic Grain Pro bag. No further discounts apply. For larger quantities of unroasted green beans, please contact us for wholesale pricing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.