Ground Specialty Coffee, 12 Oz. Bag
Free shipping! Plus, the more you buy, the more you save!
Perfectly ground for brew method - medium for drip, coarse for French press and fine for espresso.
- Premium Arabica coffee from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources
- Medium bodied with low acidity, smooth, sweet with citrus notes, consistent as coffee is never blended
- Roasted in small batches upon order
- Medium - Also known as city or regular roast, which is the most common roasting profile. The natural flavors of the beans are more dominant than the roast flavors and the finish is delightfully aromatic.
- Dark - Also known as full city or French roast. The roast flavors dominate the natural flavors of the beans.
- Medium - Texture similar to sand and used for drip brewing.
- Coarse - Texture similar to sea salt and is ideal for slower brewing methods such as French press, percolator and cold brewing.
- Fine/Espresso - A powdery texture which is the most efficient grind for extracting the coffee's flavor and is best used with quick brewing methods such as espresso.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.