Unroasted Green Coffee Beans, 3 Pounds
- Premium Arabica unroasted green beans from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm.
- Strictly high grown under shade trees (4,000 FASL), harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried.
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources.
Beans are exported in Grain Pro bags and maintained at our Texas facility in a temperature controlled environment.
Specialty green coffee beans with 5 or less defects and no primary defects per 300 grams.
Moisture content between 11-12%.
Caturra - This natural mutation of Bourbon is the benchmark Central American coffee from which all others are measured in the region. Well-known for its rich sweetness and gentle profile, it is a well-balanced, smooth coffee. Its sweetness is complemented by a distinctive citrus acidity and pleasant cacao notes.
Parainema - A large bean with a unique cup profile that is bright, balanced, smooth with unmistakable tropical fruit notes. Other highlights include caramel and vanilla. The coffee has a medium body with a creamy mouthfeel that lingers.
Maracatu - Everything about this varietal is big - large leaves, flowers, fruit and cup! The giant beans are about 40-50% larger than the average. Predominantly found in Central America, Maracatu is considered one of the best coffees in the region. It has bright acidity which is very complex, fruity, and well developed. With a creamy body and accents of roasted nuts, you will enjoy a decadent cup of coffee!
For bulk orders of unroasted green beans, click here for our 10 and 25 pound options.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.