Unroasted Green Coffee Beans, Ten or Twenty-Five Pounds
- Premium Arabica unroasted green beans from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm.
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried.
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources.
Beans are exported in Grain Pro bags and maintained at our Texas facility in a temperature controlled environment.
Specialty green coffee beans with 5 or less defects and no primary defects per 300 grams.
Moisture content between 11-12%.
Maracatu - Everything about this varietal is big - large leaves, flowers, fruit and cup! The giant beans are about 40-50% larger than the average. Predominantly found in Central America, Maracatu is considered one of the best coffees in the region. It has bright acidity which is very complex, fruity, and well developed. With a creamy body and accents of roasted nuts, you will enjoy a decadent cup of coffee! WE ONLY HAVE A SMALL LOT, DON’T WAIT TOO LONG!
Beans will be bulk packaged in a hermetic Grain Pro bag. No further discounts apply. For larger quantities of unroasted green beans, please contact us for wholesale pricing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.